ReviewsNo reviews yet
Hoian - Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagodas.
You will not only visit the most interesting & popular tourist sites in Hoian Ancient Town but also take a boat trip in Water Coconut forest which is very interesting as well.
08:00AM: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Danang City then drive to Hoian Ancient Town for Islamic tour 1 day.
We will be Wandering around old streets to visit this charming ancient town including the Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market…to get knowledge about the cultural and historical values of Hoi An. It is also a place for shopping and making tailor with reasonable price.
We will enjoy lunch at a local Halal restaurant in Hoian City.
We then drive to the village where you will explore the water coconut forest on bamboo basket boats to know how work with the paddle bamboo basket boats from the local people and watch bamboo basket boat performance, crab catching. The riding on basket boat takes around 45 minutes. We go back to the dock and enjoy refreshment at the local people’s house.
We drive back to your hotel. Tour ends at your hotel at around 16:30 – 17:30.
- Local English speaking tour guide; other languages are available on request
- Private transportation with A/C from/to your hotel in Danang
- Lunch at a Halal restaurant
- Bamboo basket boats and life jackets
- All entrance fees to the sightseeing
- Bottled drinking water on the car/bus
- Accommodation in Danang – Available on request
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks at restaurant
- Tips for tour guide & driver (Highly advised & appreciated)
- Others not mentioned in the tour program