ReviewsNo reviews yet
This Hanoi – Halong Bay Muslim Tour 1 Day is the best option for Muslim tourists to Hanoi but do not have 2 days/ 1 night to visit Halong Bay or Islamic travelers who don’t want to stay overnight on a cruise in Halong Bay.
Halong Bay is a "Must see" destination while traveling in Hanoi & is one of the most interesting & popular tourist destinations in Vietnam. Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Halong bay is one of the most beautiful world's natural wonders - a bay with more than 3,000 islands and islets, which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes. The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between these karsts cliffs, which loom like fairy-tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk boat. This 1-day excursion from Hanoi offers fresh seafood lunch without meat, lard & alcohol for Muslim tourists. In the case, you cannot eat seafood, you can eat Halal food only, we can arrange Halal lunch at the restaurant before taking the cruise boat trip (there is a Halal restaurant in Halong City) but the price is higher.
- Driving through the rice fields in the Red River Delta to Ha Long city
- Fighting cocks
- Thien Cung – Heavenly Palace Cave
- Halong Bay limestone islands & islets
Departures on request
- Local English speaking tour guide, other languages are available on request
- Private transportation with A/C from/to your hotel in Hanoi city center
- Private Junk boat cruise - 04 hours
- Seafood lunch on board – no meat & alcohol (Halal food is not available on cruise in Halong Bay) – Halal lunch in a Halal restaurant in Halong City is on request
- All entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water on car/bus
- Accommodation in Hanoi – Available on request
- Personal expenses such as drinks at restaurants, cruise…
- Tips for tour guide & driver (Highly advised & appreciated)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the tour program
Our tour guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel at 08:00AM for departure. We drive to Halong City, approximately 3 hours through the rice fields in the Red River Delta to Ha Long city.
You will arrive at Tuan Chau harbor, Halong City at around 12:00, you will board our private boat for a four- hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the most beautiful limestone caves in the area (Thien Cung – Heavenly Palace Cave). You will be served a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat while cruising. You sail around to enjoy the beauty of Halong bay and back to harbor for driving back to your hotel in Hanoi. You will be back to your hotel at around 19:30 - 20:30. End of tour service.
NOTE: Please note that Halal food is not available on the cruise boat in Halong Bay so we will offer seafood or vegetarian food. There is a Halal restaurant in Halong City, in the case, you cannot eat seafood, you can eat Halal food only, we can arrange Halal lunch at the restaurant before taking the boat trip but the price will be higher than as usual.